August 7, 2008 8:52 AM

Shia LaBeouf gets to keep his pinky

Well I was going to tell you all about how Shia LaBeouf was possibly getting an amputation on his left pinky (and how Transformers 2 might be delayed more) according to Star Magazine. This was all just a big rumor started by them however. Shia's publicist is saying that it's a total lie. That's good because if Transformers 2 got delayed any longer I might cry jk. But I must admit the article by E! makes me laugh at their intelligence. They say "LaBeouf has been spotted sporting a cast over his damaged wing...pinky and all," yet post this picture. You can clearly see that his pinky isn't even in the cast. How stupid of them. I mean come on if you're gonna say haha you're wrong, atleast be right yourself you know?

0 Comments On "Shia LaBeouf gets to keep his pinky"