August 21, 2008 10:05 AM

Phelps is Grrrreeeaaattt!

Ok I know that title is bad, but it fits. Michael Phelps is going to be appearing on a box of Frosted Flakes. He should since he probably eats like 6 bowls of it a day. Health experts are freaking out though seeing as how Frosted Flakes isn't the most healthy alternative of breakfast cereals out there. Rebecca Solomon of Mount Sinai Medical Center says "I would rather see him promoting Fiber One. I would rather see him promoting oatmeal. I would even rather see him promoting Cheerios." Eeww why would a 23-year-old Olympic gold medalist want to support Fiber One? Promoting that seems to me like he would be saying "Yay it keeps me regular cuz I'm old." I mean he may look like a monkey, but he's not old. Besides look at him splashing in the water when he wins. Doesn't his crazy expression remind you of Tony the Tiger punching the air?



Also, I don't think that the health experts should be blaming Michael Phelps for "supporting" childhood obesity just because he's appearing on one slightly unhealthy thing. I mean for goodness sake, he coudl've supported Cookie Crisps or something. These health experts didn't bother to mention how Phelps is trying to get more kids interested in swimming. Gee, I wonder if that couldn't help to cut down the fat little kiddies. Parents need to take more responsibility for their kid's food anyways and stop spoiling them with McDonalds every day.

Edit: Here's the prototype for the box. Enjoy :D .

0 Comments On "Phelps is Grrrreeeaaattt!"