August 20, 2008 8:04 AM

He doesn't look like Yoda to me...

Yoda the cat is absolutely adorable even if he doesn't really look like Yoda to me. I mean it's not like his ears point out to the side like Yoda's and Yoda doesn't have 4 ears either. I can't talk though cuz both of my cats have weird names too.

Anyways Yoda was being passed around in a bar since he was part of a large litter of kittens and his owners were looking for a home for him. Once he passed out on Ted Rock's shoulder there was no choice for Ted and his wife Valerie. Even though they had promised eachother no more cats, (since they just had one die on them after 20 years,) they fell for the cute 8-week-old kitten and took him home. I would've too :D . I'm a sucker for Russian blues now.

They took him to the vet and they hadn't seen anything like it before. His owner Valerie is sure that Yoda hears fine and is just like a normal cat besides his quiet meow. People have also asked Valerie if she had Yoda's ears cut that way. I think that would be a horrible thing to do just to make your cat look funny. Then again people stunt the growth of their cats so they stay kitten-size during their also-stunted life of 2-3 years.

Thought I'd share this adorable cat anyways. It doesn't help any that he looks a lot like one of mine ;) . He's sure to be a lolcat celebrity if their owners put up more pictures though.

0 Comments On "He doesn't look like Yoda to me..."