August 12, 2008 10:49 AM

1972 Makes the normal abnormal

I found this interesting artist today. His name is Joshua Levine and he makes sculptures of animals. These animals aren't what you'd think though. He takes interesting looks at mutations and evolutions of these animals and they're really cool looking. From the pictures on his site it looks like he prefers to do sculptures in massive groups rather than just 1 or 2 figures.

He has this thing called the Stare Suit which does makes people stare at him since there's usually things attached to the top of it. From what it looks like there's also 3 tv screens on the back of it. I think it also must have a camera on the front for most shows. Anyways, here's some of the cool sculptures he's made.


[caption id="attachment_655" align="alignleft" width="270" caption="Yay a look at how the light up frogs are attached"]Yay a look at how the light up frogs are attached[/caption][caption id="attachment_656" align="alignright" width="165" caption="In case you couldn't tell, these are the froggies lit up at night :D so pretty"]D so pretty[/caption][caption id="attachment_657" align="alignleft" width="220" caption="Lol I wish I had cute things like this crawling out of my shower..."]Lol I wish I had cute things like this crawling out of my shower...[/caption][caption id="attachment_658" align="alignright" width="220" caption="A close up look of our shower friend :)"])[/caption][caption id="attachment_660" align="alignleft" width="300" caption="Some very colorful lizardy things on a palm tree"]Some very colorful lizardy things on a palm tree[/caption]


Let me know what you think of these fun little sculptures. I wonder if they're for sale or if he just uses them for shows. It'd be really cool to have one.

0 Comments On "1972 Makes the normal abnormal"