August 6, 2008 2:01 PM

I miss The Office


Yay The Office is coming back with a one-hour season premiere on September 25th. I've really been missing it ever since the "Goodbye, Toby" episode. I want to find out what happens with Jim and Pam, Dwight, Andy and heck, even Angela. If you didn't see what happened I guess I won't spoil it since NBC was having technical difficulties yesterday when I was trying to rewatch last season's episodes. I will say it was both awesome and slightly disappointing but in good ways.

Anyways this year mid-season The Office is supposed to have a spin-off. I was thinking it might be of the Utica branch with Karen but it could also be "The Warehouse" and show Darryl (Craig Robinson is also playing in Pineapple Express) as their "boss". Maybe they'll follow Toby to Jamaica. There's a rumor that seems pretty for sure that Aziz Ansari of MTV’s Human Giant has been cast for a role in the spinoff. Saturday Night Live’s Amy Poehler is also a rumored possibility. She's supposedly leaving SNL after her baby is born sometime around November. Personally I like her the insane way she is but I think she'll need to tone it back a little. Otherwise I think it will be too much for the show. I've heard a lot of rumors about Dwight being in charge of the spin-off but I really think he should stay at Scranton. It just wouldn't be the same without him.

In other related news Rainn Wilson aka Dwight Schrute, is going to be in the new Transformers 2 movie. That just makes me laugh cuz he was an extra in Juno as well. This time he's supposedly a school professor. I think he'd be a hilarious teacher personally.

Other shows that I'm excited to see come back are Reaper which sadly is premiering mid-season (So I'll have to wait :() on The CW. Also Scrubs is making the transfer to ABC mid-season for it's last half of a season. I'll definitely be sad to see Zach Braff go :(. Who knows though, it could come back since it doesn't have to deal with the competition of Grey's Anatomy. Oh if you want to look at the Fall schedule for all of the regular stations check it out here. Now I can't wait for September ;).

0 Comments On "I miss The Office"