August 7, 2008 1:13 PM

Montauk Monster Rumors

[Edit: Since some people can't read and like to jump to conclusions about my thoughts (without reading my other posts on the Montauk Monster I might add) I'd just like to say that I don't whole-heartedly believe all of this. I'm just stating some interesting thoughts and possibilities about the matter.]

So there are a lot of rumors going around that Monty is just part of a big viral marketing campaign. I read an article on www.montauk-monster.com describing how they examined the video with the 3 girls talking to Plum Tv. Anyways Nicky (The owner of montauk-monster.com) seems to think that it has something to do with the Cloverfield sequel. I think that this is semi-viable but it seems like it's been too long. I would've thought that if it was a viral marketing scheme, a few days after it was released there would be teasers on tv or on the internet somewhere easily accessible. There could've even been a camcorder (or whatever they're going to have the 2nd point of view be in the Cloverfield sequel) left with the creature. It all seems very fishy to me but the original Cloverfield had a huge amount of viral marketing. So maybe this is just them building up the excitement very early.

But there is good news. A replica of the Montauk Monster is now available on eBay. lol it's about time! I've been waiting to buy my very own Monty T-shirt but nobody's selling them. Maybe they respect him too much to put him on a T-shirt but I doubt it considering the spoof pictures that have been made using photoshop.



Just look at him, isn't he cute? lol the winning bidder even has the option of adding more blood to him. How fun ;)


Check out my previous Monty update here.

1 comments:

Anonymous Says:
June 10, 2013 at 12:39 PM

So you are looking to rid your girl of these unwanted stalkers when you are drawn to Willow Creek's Black Mirror Castle. At the end of the party all of the papers write down who they think was the prohibition agent. Now, one of my co-workers was applying to the Secret Service and I knew that I was down as a reference for her.

Here is my site sexycollegegirl