August 4, 2008 10:39 PM

Yet Another Reason I need to go to Jungle Jim's

I saw this "Grown-up Soda" (GuS for short) on aol today and remembered that I think I've seen it on the Food Network too. I definitely want to try it. It's supposed to be just the fruit juice and some carbonation so it's healthy and delicious. Anyways there's a few different flavors available but I really want to try the pomegranate one cuz it's one of the juices that I love. The Cranberry Lime also seems like it would taste awesome but really puckery :D. Anyways I've been wanting to go to Jungle Jim's for awhile now but it's far away. So I'll just add this to my list of reasons why for the mean time. Anyways you can find it at several other locations so go try some and tell me how good it is :D.

0 Comments On "Yet Another Reason I need to go to Jungle Jim's"