September 8, 2008 4:02 PM

Not you too Iron Man

So all kinds of celebrities are whoring themselves out selling their time on eBay in order to support Stand Up to Cancer. The latest to join the crew is Robert Downey Jr. with a chance to meet the cast of Iron Man 2. If you win the eBay auction you get basically the same thing as the Spiderman auction. I did notice this disclaimer at the bottom of the page "Role and length of screen time to be determined by Marvel, and there can be no assurance that the role will appear in the final version of the film"-eBay. Personally, I think that whoever is willing to shell out the cash should at least get a guaranteed spot in the movie even if it was for 5 seconds. It doesn't say anything like that on the Spiderman auction so does Iron Man 2 think it's to good to let the winner in for a 5s spot?

I do think it would be more fun to talk with Robert Downey Jr. than Tobey Maguire though. I mean, he's a pretty crazy guy from all the movies I've seen him in. Especially in Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. I can't wait for Iron Man 2 seeing as how the first one was surprisingly good. I thought it was gonna be a dud for sure. Until then enjoy this chibi Iron Man!

0 Comments On "Not you too Iron Man"