September 22, 2008 11:04 PM

Love the kitties!

About a year ago my fiance and I adopted 2 Russian Blue kittens from the Black & Orange Cat Foundation. They're a really cool shelter system that helps spay and neuter stray cats as well as finding them good homes. I found our 2 kitties listed on a website called Petfinder and we ended up adopting them a week later. My life would be a lot more boring without Yuna and Lulu because they're constantly trying to see what I'm up to. Yuna loves to snuggle with me and always wants on my lap, especially when I'm trying to do my homework. Both of them also love to play fetch and Lulu will keep bringing toys to you until she gets too tired to move.

I got an email from the Black & Orange Cat Foundation today asking for help to win this contest; so I thought it'd be a great chance to get them some attention :) . The people who run the foundation are really nice and they love to see how their cats are doing. They really deserve it so please vote for them. A lot of their expenses come out of their own pockets so they could really use the help. Also, this picture looks a lot like Yuna but I usually don't catch her with her tongue sticking out; that's Lulu's area of specialty :D lol.

0 Comments On "Love the kitties!"