September 7, 2008 3:48 PM

Cool gummies this time I promise

I found something to take your mind off of the horrible gummies I posted the other day. They're called Big Bite Gummy Bears. I would post a picture of these big bears but they won't let me have them :( .[Edit: I found a size comparison here and they are really big!.] Anyway they cost $15.83 for a package of 6. It's pretty pricey considering they are just gummy bears. I would imagine that it would take you awhile to just get through one though so maybe they're worth it. The available flavors are Cherry, Blue Raspberry, Grape, Green Apple, and Orange.


I also found some other cool gummy things starting with chocolate covered gummy bears. *drool* At $7.98/lb they're also pretty pricey but I bet they are good. It's also really cool because they don't just look like blobs, you can really distinguish the bearness :D .

Now an amazing video about making a gummy bear spontaneously combust!
[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTYl5adcv58&eurl=http://archiearchive.wordpress.com/2008/07/04/gummi-bears-screaming-death/]

0 Comments On "Cool gummies this time I promise"