September 17, 2008 10:55 AM

Matthew McConaughey would rather Hulk-out

[caption id="attachment_941" align="alignleft" width="260" caption="Best Friends Forever!"]Best Friends Forever![/caption]It seems like every day I'm finding out about another superhero movie in the making and who is rumored to be playing the lead role. Apparently Matthew McConaughey had no idea that he was rumored to be playing Captain America (supposedly Leonardo DiCaprio was rumored for this spot too :P but as far as I know Marvel has only denied Will Smith). Well, neither did I until just now haha. I don't think Captain America is in love with himself enough to be played by McConaughey personally. In love with America, yes; but not with himself. I also think Captain America with a southern accent would be silly. I guess it would make sense for him to be from the south since he's insanely patriotic though.

MTV decided to question McConaughey about the rumors as if that would help to clarify matters for the rest of us. You can read how seemingly "clueless" they thought Matthew was when they asked him about it here (lol I never thought someone would be surprised by McConaughey being clueless about anything). Anyway, when MTV asked what he thought about playing Captain A. (lol) he said that he thought that was a "super cool name— Captain America."-comicbookmovie.com. He also said that he wasn't that big of a comic book fan as a kid (shocker!) and that he'd rather play the Hulk (Please we do not need a 3rd Hulk especially not a McConaughey version). Lol could you imagine if McConaughey did sign on and him and Hugh Jackman had to team up seeing as Captain America and Wolverine used to be best buds? I would have to laugh through the whole movie (especially if they were in love with each other as much as they were in the old cartoons :D ).

In other news, my power supply was almost returned to me last night. I literally missed it by less than 5 minutes. I saw the UPS truck driving away on the main road leading from my house. Then I showed up home to see that little brown sticker denying me my power supply without a signature :( . Boo I say! Anyway, I should hopefully have my desktop fixed by tonight and maybe I'll post my happiness if it's working properly. (Hope you enjoy the pic Matt :D .)

0 Comments On "Matthew McConaughey would rather Hulk-out"