September 12, 2008 10:02 AM

Nap Time

I found some really cool and strange pillows that I thought I'd share. First off is this strange horse head pillow if you want to go Godfather style on anyone. It's actually kind of cute if you ignore the fact that it's a chopped off head of a horse :) . You can buy it in the US for $45 and it's already stuffed or you can pay $35 and stuff it yourself. If I wanted this pillow for any weird reason, I would buy the stuffable one so I could make it as firm or squishy as I wanted :D .



Next on the list are these awesome Transformer pillows. You can choose either Autobot or Decepticon pillows for your roboty nap needs. These pillows are $20 at Thinkgeek but I think they're either out of stock now or not selling them anymore :( . Hopefully they come back soon.

Thinkgeek also offers these nifty beating heart pillows. Every time you turn on the pillow it's supposed to have a unique rhythm of heartbearts specifically to calm you down so you can nap easier. It's supposed to help out with stress too :) . I kinda wonder how hard the beating mechanism is inside. I would hope there's enough fluff around it for you to be able to snuggle with the pillow comfortably because from the pictures it looks pretty solid.

Sofa Garden has some really interesting pillows available but they are pretty expensive. For instance, one of their Cigar pillows is $99.99. They also have a whole line of pillows that are breakfast related items. My favorite are the sushi related pillows. You can buy small rolls for $49.99 each and large rolls for $79.99 each (which means I can't ever have one because I wouldn't spend that much on a pillow). My favorite is the salmon sushi roll because the little red stripes just make it so fun :D .

Last on the list are these blood puddle pillows. They vary in size and shape so that's pretty cool. It makes sense because you would expect a puddle of blood to be pretty random. I actually saw these and thought that they should make fuzzy green mold pillows since the fuzziness looks a little weird for blood. Also I really love the cute little Husky snuggling with it lol. I could see my cats kneading these pillow with evil looks in their eyes too haha :D . Hrmm I'm not sure if you can actually buy these pillows or if they're just a creation from this artist. Either way, they're really cool and highly appropriate for Halloween.

0 Comments On "Nap Time"