April 3, 2009 2:07 PM

Michael Bay's making Wheelie the new Dinobot

The whole list of Transformers appearing in the 2nd movie has now been released. The list isn't incredibly surprising but it's nice how they explain who Devastator is and what side everybody is on (especially for those people that hopped on the Transformers bandwagon for the first movie). The odd thing is that Wheelie is placed alongside the Decepticons instead of the Autobots. According to this, it seems like Michael Bay understands his mistake, but why make Wheelie a Decepticon in the first place? I mean, he doesn't even look that evil and his name really doesn't sound menacing at all, especially compared to Demolisher, Ravage, and Starscream. Out of the entire list of Decepticons, the only name I find to be less threatening than Wheelie is Mixmaster; and that's just because it seems like he'd either be a DJ machine or a KitchenAid mixer lol.

The other slightly disappointing thing on the list is Arcee, and yes I already knew she was going to be in the movie. What I did not realize, was that she was going to be Megan Fox's slutty pink motorcycle. I guess I probably should have made this connection earlier when I first heard Arcee was going to be in the 2nd movie. I mean surely Megan Fox would get her own Transformer pal like her lover Shia Labeouf. I guess it can't be helped, but enjoy the rest of the list anyway.

3 Comments On "Michael Bay's making Wheelie the new Dinobot"

Anonymous Says:
April 3, 2009 at 4:31 PM

Yeah, isn't it weird how it's always the main character and their bff who get fancy transforming pets? Seriously, the glasses got Shia his pass into the Autobots, but is there any reason for his slutty whore to get one? No. Don't the Autobots have much more interesting things to do than hang out in the U.S.? Man, I hate Megan Fox. ~.~

GreenCS Says:
April 4, 2009 at 2:16 AM

Lol yeah Megan Fox really didn't do anything useful in the 1st movie. Mainly she just got whiney about her dad being a car thief and then for some reason loved Shia in the end....I guess she did drive that truck and towed around half-ghetto Bumblebee for awhile, but that's about it

Matthew Says:
April 4, 2009 at 9:22 PM

I would just like to say I really like the phrase "slutty pink motorcycle", but yeah, Megan Fox is there to get non-geeky guys to see Transformers in the hopes she will have THO the whole time, which she probably will, because as long as you're staring at her boobs she doesn't have to be able to act.