April 29, 2009 7:44 PM

New at this

Well since some people are lazy and supposedly have other "work" to do (aka grabbing easter eggs in WOW while looking like a pink bunny)  I'll take a crack at this.


So anyways, Megan Fox is getting these movie deals since she is apparently the next hot young thing.  Well I for one would have to say I am kind of creeped out by these pictures from her upcoming movie, Jonah Hex.  Is it supposed to be attractive when her leg looks like it might be thicker than her waist?  I would also like to point out that creepy face in the side mirrror of that truck, I'm sure he's enjoying the view.  

Anyways, it sounds like she is playing a gun wielding prostitute, which makes her even scarier, because not only does she apparently lack several internal organs, but she is also packing some heat in there (where there is room for it, I do not know). I'm sure her role will be something like what it was in transformers, tag around, look pretty, and draw in the teenage boys.  I personally am not a fan of western stories, so will probly sit this one out, and skip out on what I'm sure will be an amazing acting performance from Megan Fox.

-Quat

3 Comments On "New at this"

GreenCS Says:
April 29, 2009 at 9:46 PM

I have to agree with everything you said lol. There's a point where you can just look too much like an hourglass. Also, I'm pretty sure any fight she gets in will make her flash the audience without some serious tape to hold the front of her "dress" down.

Anonymous Says:
April 30, 2009 at 4:09 PM

All I have to say is wtf?

Matthew Says:
May 1, 2009 at 8:46 AM

at least now her horrible acting is in a movie that sounds horrible enough to deserve it. "Army of undead confederate soldiers" indeed. Oh, and Barbie called, she wants her waist back, the laws of physics say it cannot hold up those giant boobs.