April 17, 2009 2:48 PM

The Inferi will eat your soul....no wait that's Dementors

Ok so this is the 3rd (I think) trailer of Harry Potter that's been released and it confirms my suspicions that it's going to be freaking awesome. I can't believe how well that it looks like it's following the book. I also wouldn't be surprised if it was 3.5 hours long or even longer :D. It starts out with Dumbledore and Harry outside Riddle's cave and then it shows scenes from inside. The inferi definitely look amazing. There's also cute Ginny-Harry loving (of course the fangirls need to have something to be jealous of) and some gross Ron-Lavender snogging with a side of Hermione being super pissed off at Ron. I also think I saw a scene from Harry's death since he's at King's Cross and Dumbledore is standing there too (around halfway through the movie since I there's no timestamps on the widget :(). I'm also very impressed that they included the cursed necklace scene with Katie Bell and she really does look possessed when she flies up into the air. There is also an amazing scene of the students standing in front of the school raising their wands to fight back.

There's an odd spot with like a ring of fire, which I initially thought was from Dumbledore fighting the Inferi. But, somebody is running through it in their pajamas and yelling "Ginny" or at least I think so. I can't quite figure out what scene that's going to be. If you guys have any ideas be sure to post it in the comments :D. There's some cool Harry fighting Malfoy scenes, and also a Malfoy whining at having to kill Dumbledore scene and of course Harry screaming at Snape to "Fight back" because all of us who actually read the books know that SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE lol.

Anyways like I said originally, the trailer looks amazing and I hope the rest of the movie is as good as the trailer makes it look. Also this movie makes me have high hopes for the 2 7th book movies. Things that I didn't see in the trailer include Kreature being "helpful" to Harry and it looks like this will actually be in the movie according to this. I also hope that Dobby is actually in this movie since they completely cut him out of the 4th one. Bill needs to get attacked by Fenrir Greyback in this movie even though it kind've sucks for him. Fleur should hopefully be in this movie as well, at least at the end nursing Bill's wounds if nothing else. I really want to see Fleur standing up to Mrs. Weasley and gaining her respect because I think it's a cute scene. I realize that the Harry Potter movies like to just cut off at the end without really giving you the end conversations so it's possible that they will do it again. I really just hope they don't have a line like in the 4th movie when Hermione said "Everything's going to change now isn't it?" because that would make me want to gag.

----------------
Also this is the nifty cd that I just started listening too, so I posted the little siggy of the song. You should listen to it on youtube or something because it's really fun.
Now playing: Panic! At The Disco - This Is Halloween
via FoxyTunes

3 Comments On "The Inferi will eat your soul....no wait that's Dementors"

Anonymous Says:
April 18, 2009 at 10:24 AM

Erm, so as it's the 6th movie why would there be a scene from Harry's death? Is there something I've forgotten?

GreenCS Says:
April 18, 2009 at 4:00 PM

oh yeah my bad. I keep thinking that it's the last movie set but it's not...then I'm really not sure haha

Matthew Says:
April 23, 2009 at 9:07 PM

It amuses me so much to read this stuff since I can't remember what happened in the books. I think it looks like a good movie though, we shall see.