April 30, 2009 11:50 PM

Megatron Never Ever Dies....Ever

Ok, so if you didn't realize that placing the All Spark inside of Megatron's chest wouldn't kill him and in fact would make him come back terribly more powerful once he "woke" back up, then you obviously don't know Transformers. It's happened again and again. In Beast Wars episode "Master Blaster" Megatron absorbs the original Megatron's spark and then is dropped into lava. Then he comes out in his new red dragon form and is even stronger. That situation was much worse than getting dropped into the ocean like he did in the movie. Anyways, the reason I mention all of this is because if you check out 2:22 in this new Transformers trailer you'll see what looks suspiciously like Megatron's face. He also has the exact same clawy hands. There's another shot of what I think is Megatron at 1:21 in the 2nd trailer (the official trailer :D) and if him zooming out of the ocean isn't enough proof for you, then I don't know what is. Oh yeah and at 1:36 in the 2nd trailer, Shia directly says that Megatron wants what's in his mind which means that it must be official now.


Both the unofficial and official trailers are really cool and they both show how mean Shia is. Seriously, why won't he take Bumblebee with him to college? Does he not want an amazing car there or is Bumblebee just too embarrassing? If I had a Transformer buddy I'd totally take him/her to college with me. It would be awesome. Also, I find it kind of funny that the official trailer mentions how Megan isn't at college with Shia, hinting at the fact that she's just a dumb bimbo. Oh yeah and Shia starts tripping out in the official trailer as well and starts seeing crazy symbols. That's pretty funny if you ask me.

3 Comments On "Megatron Never Ever Dies....Ever"

Matthew Says:
May 1, 2009 at 8:47 AM

Wait, were there people who thought Megatron died? They couldn't have seriously thought that, he was dropped in the ocean, if you don't burn the body of any random mega villain they always come back, and even sometimes if you do. Thinking otherwise is just silly.

Matthew Says:
May 1, 2009 at 8:54 AM

Also I love that in the one trailer it shows Megan Fox's true use. While there is real plot going on, Sam talking to Bumblebee, she is busy taking off her clothes to be "cute" which apparently we have to watch, rather than the parts of the movie that are actually important.

Anonymous Says:
May 1, 2009 at 2:37 PM

First off, I just have to say... Neither Does Optimus. xD Anyhow after that, I have decided that the reason people love Terminator so much is that it's just a Transformer movie where almost all the robots are evil. Also, I love that big sand-eating robot? No clue what he is, but yay. And yes, poor Bumblebee, I would totally also <3 <3 <3 to hang out with my robot pal if I had one.