July 22, 2008 7:12 PM

Yay I'm a pink scooter!


So Transformers 2 is called Revenge of the Fallen and it's predicted to come out June 26, 2009. Pretty cool title I guess but really the only ones that "fell" were Jazz and Megatron and other nameless Decepticons. I really hope that Starscream comes back to be his usual double-agent self.
There's supposed to be a lot more Transformers this time which is awesome. I get sick and tired of listening to those dumb army guys in the first one. I'd much rather have the whole movie with Transformers constantly duking it out. But I'm pretty sure Arcee is a confirmed transformer for this movie seeing as how it was rumored that she would be in the last one. Also it'd be my best guess that Hot Rod is going to be in this movie. Especially cuz Michael Bay said that he had to try and make Bumblebee less popular when Hot Rod was mentioned. I mean you kinda need that young hard-headed character lol.

Just because I love him. Here's a pic of Transmetal Cheetor!

0 Comments On "Yay I'm a pink scooter!"