July 29, 2008 10:43 AM

Omg Harry Potter 6 Trailer is here today!

The Harry Potter 6 trailer is supposed to be online today. I’ll hunt for it later since I can’t now but there’s other exciting news. There’s a picture of the young Tom Riddle out now and he is being played by Hero Fiennes-Tiffin which is actually the nephew of Ralph Fiennes who plays Voldemort in the films. That’s pretty cool, I mean wouldn’t you love your uncle forever if he got you that kind of gig? He’s a cute little kid but he also has that “I’m evil” look in his eyes. I guess you could find that in any 10-year-old if you tried hard enough though lol.



Anyways there’s also a picture of Dumbledore that’s been released. As you can see he’s fighting with some fire spell which is probably being used against the Inferi. Yay Dumbledore kicking some ass! Haha I’ve been disappointed with the 2nd pick for Dumbledore ever since the first one died. I always thought they should’ve used Sir Ian McKellen since he’s that happy old guy that reminds me exactly of what Dumbledore should be. Back to what I was saying, I hope the current Dumbledore (Michael Gambon) does his character well in the fight scene at the end of the movie.



I will definitely keep an eye out for the trailer today and be sure to post it ASAP. Oh and make sure you go see the new Mummy 3 this weekend because it’s supposed to have the trailer as well :D.

Edit: Here's the link for the trailer.

0 Comments On "Omg Harry Potter 6 Trailer is here today!"