July 20, 2008 7:19 PM

Where oh where is the Harry Potter Teaser?

Ok so when there was a Harry Potter marathon at my house today I remembered that movie 6 should be coming out soon. I started looking up trailers and kept coming up with those STUPID fake ones that people waste their time with by combining the previous movies sounds and clips. Those really really bug me. I mean why bother?

But anyways I found a few articles saying that the 15s teaser was supposed to be before The Dark Knight movie on Friday but apparently it wasn't. Now it's supposedly before that c.g. Star Wars movie (bleh). But I did find a kind cool pic of the D.A. Also I found this hilarious picture of Luna Lovegood in specter specs.

Edit: I lied! I finally found this "teaser" that certainly didn't show when I saw the batman movie but oh well. If you can't hear it (cuz it took me a couple listens to) it says "Once again, I must ask too much of you Harry." How clever... O_o

0 Comments On "Where oh where is the Harry Potter Teaser?"