July 28, 2008 3:03 PM

Who wants some lavender toothpaste?

I found this site called Breath Palette that sells odd flavors of dental hygiene items. There are 18 flavors of toothpaste alone. I think I'd try the strawberry or the fuji apple flavor but definitely not the monkey banana or cola :P. They also have a flavor 0 that is pH-balancing that chefs use to cleanse their palates.

One of the other things they have available is a smoothie mouthwash to go. How cool is that? I'd love it if my mouthwash tasted like a smoothie :D. They also have zen water mouthwash and a sweet tooth toothpaste. I kinda wonder if this stuff doesn't give you cavities instead of helping to remove them. But if it does work I'd love to use it. If you were wondering whether your mouth still smells like the flavor afterwards, it doesn't because they're all made with menthol to leave your breath fresh and clean.

0 Comments On "Who wants some lavender toothpaste?"