July 21, 2008 12:30 PM

Facebook isn't a whore like Myspace!



So today Facebook launches its a new look. It's supposed to make tabs of each users' page so that if you're looking for something specific like a picture or just some info, you can easily pick it out. I'm really excited about this because I hate going to people's profiles to see something they just loaded and having to search through a pile of application feed or just a pile of applications. Some people's pages are just too long because of them.

Also, Facebook is finally going to do something about obnoxious applications. Personally I only have a few but when I go to some of my friend's sites it's just annoying to sift through it all. Hopefully it gives us options of not having to sign over our souls to each developer as well. *crosses fingers*

Edit: This is the new facebook link.

0 Comments On "Facebook isn't a whore like Myspace!"