July 26, 2008 11:01 PM

Spore rocks my socks

I've been playing with the spore creature creator and it's really really entertaining.  I mean you get a free trial to mess around and create things before the game comes out that you can use later.  It's a really great idea if you ask me :).  I made a few creatures myself to play with and  yes there are only a limited supply of starting parts but it's free so deal with it!  I wouldn't shell out the $10 beforehand anyways.  What's the point if you just pay for it later and you can't use the critters until then?

Anyways this little guys name is Saucenar :).  Here's a few shots of him doing stuff.
On the left he's singing and on the right he's being angers...grr!


This one's name is Peggles hehe.
On the left he's punching and on the right he's dancing.


If you haven't figured it out from the pictures, once you make them you can do a test drive of them. Run them around, make them angry, sad, scared, or just dance. The game is expected to come out September 7, 2008 but who knows if it will get pushed back more. I have high hopes for this game to be just as addicting if not more than Sims. But I highly recommend the free trial if you haven't played with it yet.

For a closer look at these guys you can go to the Sporepedia to see mine or other peoples creations. Careful there maybe adult content spore critters lol ;).

0 Comments On "Spore rocks my socks"