July 28, 2009 1:13 PM

Worse than Cher as Catwoman

I Promised Comic Con stuff but something more dire has come to my attention. British newspaper The Globe is trying to say that Miley Cyrus auditioned for Batgirl. I have to say that this is worse than the Cher rumors I mentioned awhile back. According to the British newspaper,(Wasn't it also a crazy British newspaper that announced the Cher news? Yes, yes it was.) Miley showed up in costume and “stunned” the producers by spouting out her self-written lines for the part. I highly doubt that anything coherent could come out of Miley Cyrus' mouth, much less Batgirl lines that would impress Christopher Nolan.
Also, we have to take into consideration that Christopher Nolan doesn't like Robin at all, so there's no reason for him to want a Batgirl unless they're pushing for some sex appeal(and please tell me nobody thinks Miley Cyrus is sexy *shudders*). Besides, if they wanted that then they could just add Catwoman(just not Cher!). Seeing as Gary Oldman announced at Comic Con that Batman 3 starts shooting next year, I'm betting this is just Miley Cyrus'(or probably her dad's) sad attempt at attention. Either that, or it's just another crazy British newspaper. Either way, enjoy this awesome Batgirl picture I found :D.

1 comments:

Matthew Says:
July 29, 2009 at 8:52 AM

I hope you're wrong, but you know, it would be a good way to pull in the teen girl audience, especially if she sang at some point, but really, wouldn't Robin in tight tights do that just as well if he was cute, and not involve selling your soul to Disney?