July 20, 2009 5:41 PM

The Avatar Gang Looks Grumpy

This is the latest picture out for The Last Airbender and it's pretty cool to see a shot of different bending besides air. Admittedly it is kind of fuzzy, but you can definitely tell that Aang is in the top left and Katara and Sokka are in the bottom left. People are saying that the top right is Zuko, but it looks more like the fire lord to me. It seems much too tall and old to be Zuko. Also, there are rumors that the bottom right guy may be Bumi, but it looks more like Long Feng in my opinion. I mean he is bald, so that covers both of them, but he doesn't look like he'd be 112ish years old.

There's also some more pics of Zuko, Aang, Katara, and Sokka (sadly no Toph as of yet). As you can see from the pics, the Avatar gang is very emo indeed. It still makes me sad that Katara and Sokka are so very white. I'm ok with the people they chose to be Aang and Zuko though.

4 Comments On "The Avatar Gang Looks Grumpy"

Anonymous Says:
July 20, 2009 at 5:50 PM

Yeah, I'd definately have to go with Long Feng. I'm also confused as to why Katara is soooooooooooooooo white at least, the others seem okayish. Katara also looks emo, why? She is the eternal optimist, unless she's pissed about something. She has like almost no emo emotion.

GreenCS Says:
July 20, 2009 at 5:51 PM

Yeah that is very true. Also, Aang seems too little sometimes to me.

Matthew Says:
July 20, 2009 at 8:55 PM

Wow, they are super white, that is too bad. Zuko is also pretty ugly, which is too bad. Meh, I say, though I will still be very excited to see it.

Anonymous Says:
February 8, 2010 at 12:27 AM

nice, i just made even more new emo backgrounds to my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info