July 27, 2009 12:21 PM

The Man Who Drowned in Titanic Might be Aquaman


If you haven't figured it out yet, Leonardo DiCaprio is producing Aquaman. Now this doesn't necessarily mean he will be the star, but I'm betting he will. He just doesn't seem to be the kind of guy that would let someone else star in his movie. I'm not really a big fan of Aquaman, so this news doesn't really hurt me. For the sake of the Aquaman fans out there though, I hope they do a good job with the movie. Also, I don't want to see a remake of the Aquaman movie 2 years after this one gets released.

I'll post some more news later about fun stuff revealed at comic con :D.

3 Comments On "The Man Who Drowned in Titanic Might be Aquaman"

Anonymous Says:
July 27, 2009 at 7:15 PM

What's up with his blue hand?

GreenCS Says:
July 28, 2009 at 5:01 PM

I don't know *she says in Gir's voice* lol

Matthew Says:
July 29, 2009 at 8:49 AM

I'm not sure he'll try to star in his own movie, I would hope he had more class than that, plus he's too short to be a good super hero.