September 26, 2009 12:26 PM

Deadpool Will Have His Day, and His Yellow Bubbles!

Comic artist Rob Liefeld (the creator of Deadpool) recently posted on his twitter feed that the Deadpool movie is really going to happen. Ryan Reynolds is actually going to return, and this time the fans are getting what they want. Also Rob definitely said there is going to be 4th wall breakage (coining that phrase right now!), so I'm really excited that Wade Wilson will possibly be getting lippy with the audience. I hope they explain why he's Deadpool though and don't just start with him being Deadpool. I feel like a lot of people could be confused as all get out since a lot of them are just bandwagon hoppers (or fans of seeing Wolverine in tight jeans) anyway and I kind've want that :D. I also feel like it would definitely need to be an R-rated film (even though I'm sure dumb parents would still bring their little 8-year-olds because it's a superhero movie, what can it hurt?) if it were to truly envelope the essence that is Deadpool. I mean, he kills hookers for goodness sake!

3 Comments On "Deadpool Will Have His Day, and His Yellow Bubbles!"

Unknown Says:
September 28, 2009 at 9:27 PM

You cant coin "4th wall breakage." all you did was take the normal phrase and add "-age." :P

GreenCS Says:
September 28, 2009 at 9:47 PM

that's the whole point....don't be jealous

Matthew Says:
October 15, 2009 at 4:29 PM

Ryan Renolds being sarcastic and crazy for a whole movie, I'd see that.