September 7, 2009 6:18 PM

Jungle Jim's Trip

I mentioned awhile back about how I wanted to go to Jungle Jim's grocery store. Now that I finally got to go I wanted to show all the nifty stuff I saw there. The Irn Bru is from Scottland and I actually drank it before. It's a bubble-gumy flavored pop that strangely bright orange. It's supposed to be a good hangover cure which I think is hilarious. You can also see the scary fish eggs in a tube that they sell there. The pop flavored BBQ sauce and marinades just scare me. Who would want to have rootbeer or Dr. Pepper flavored ribs? They also sell do-it-yourself Boba Tea kits there. I thought they were pretty cool, but I don't like Boba tea enough to buy a kit. I'm more of a fan of the jelly anyway. They also had a nice selection of asian cookies/candies as well as Agar Agar, which turned out to be a sort of jell-o made from seaweed.

1 comments:

Matthew Says:
September 14, 2009 at 8:53 PM

I miss Jungle Jim's it is entertaining if nothing else.