October 14, 2008 1:59 PM

Wait, Sherlock Holmes might not be incredibly boring?!?

The new Sherlock Holmes movie stars Robert Downey Jr. as Sherlock (duh) and Jude Law as Dr. Watson. Jude Law has been in a Sherlock Holmes tv show before but it seems like he was a pretty obscure character. I think it's pretty cool that they actually gave the part of Sherlock to someone with a sense of humor since usually Sherlock Holmes is so boring. Hopefully this movie is pretty entertaining since Robert Downey usually is in his movies. I don't really know much about Jude Law though so I can't say much there. This movie looks mildy interesting but I won't be jumping to see it in theaters. I'll probably see it off of Netflix though. Anyway, everyone is saying how hot both of them are in their outfits but I think Robert Downey Jr. is kinda goofy looking, especially in his hat. Also Jude Law looks creepy with a mustache (like I'll kill you in your sleep creepy *shudder*). Anyway, the movie is supposed to come out sometime in 2009 but there's no month listed at imdb :P .

In other news there's a sad orange kitty in our yard that is probably dying. We think it got hit by a car since its face is all cut up and we are probably going to take it to the Humane Society since there's not much we can do for it :( . I don't know where he came from but he seems like a really nice cat to have to die :( .

0 Comments On "Wait, Sherlock Holmes might not be incredibly boring?!?"