October 1, 2008 10:47 PM

For a whole month!

So my desktop is finally up and running again! Turns out that there was just one memory stick broken :P (and that was the lucky stick that somehow got tested by itself). We're still not sure whether or not the motherboard was broken in the first place but now I have a new one (and it would be a waste of money to try and return it). Also, last night it was being buggy about whether or not it wanted to connect to the internet which was pretty annoying. I finally got it to connect tonight and then everything started to work again after I reset the computer's clock. Go figure. Oh and I think it was a few days and a month ago that my desktop copped out on me. So I've been without it for at least a month :P blek. I had my ghetto little laptop to keep me going though :D . I can finally give it a rest haha and oh man does it need to be defragmented. But anyway I need to go to bed seeing as how I have to get up at 7 and all. I'll make sure to post tomorrow when I get a chance between classes.

0 Comments On "For a whole month!"