October 2, 2008 6:00 PM

Meet the Graysons

So just when Smallville finally isn't sucking so bad (or so I've heard from people that actually still watch it) the CW decides to add some competition for it (ultimately probably replacing it seeing as how they both have the same executive producers). Yesterday they announced "The Graysons" and if you can't guess what it's about you fail at life ;) . Anyway it's about Robin (a.k.a Dick Grayson still) and his family (before they were killed obviously). It's going to be set in modern times and I'm sure Dick (or DJ as he's being called seeing as how people are immature) will probably be highschool age so lots of girls can oggle whoever plays him (even though he's supposed to be pretty young when his parents are killed).

Lots of people are saying how this show is going to suck because supposedly the only thing that made Smallville great was the fact that Superman already had super powers. I don't even like Superman and I used to watch Smallville. It was a good drama in the beginning. I think it's major flaw was the fact that the CW tried to keep playing on that drama without moving the Superman story forward fast enough. But, seeing as how the CW has a lot of really popular dramas, I'm sure they're going to have a plan for making this show successful. I mean the executive producers of Smallville will have had time to learn from their mistakes and the CW will probably cast someone hot to play Robin (I mean that's all Supernatural has going for it and those guys aren't really that hot and has anyone noticed that they're really gay for each other?). I'm guessing that will fix most of people's concerns about the show and if not they can just turn it into a weird circus family drama.

I hope that (not to sound vindictive and creepy) the Graysons get offed early personally. That way Dick can be emo and get adopted by Batman and whine to his schoolmates about how he has no personal life and how his parents are dead ect. ect. Then he can turn into Robin and start prowling the streets at night in order to avenge his family. I mean even a Batman show from the Robin perspective would be pretty interesting to me. So I'm looking forward to this show as another thing I can watch in case they end up killing Reaper too :( .

In other news, there's no Office tonight because of the stupid debate, but it's perfectly ok for NBC to show 2 crappy "My Name is Earls" instead of one of each. I'm angry seeing as how I've been looking forward to it all week :P that and the fact that "My Name is Earl" sucks hardcore.

0 Comments On "Meet the Graysons"