March 21, 2009 6:22 PM

1st Tally

Ok, so I know I said I was going to the zoo on Friday, but it was cold so we ended up staying home. So I can't tell you how many annoying people saying "Here kitty kitty" to all the wildcats were there. But, I did go to the sudo-market today and I decided to count how many people cut me off or were generally obnoxious. By the end of the trip I ended up having counted 22 people. I probably could've counted more since there were a bunch of gaudily dressed up middle-age women from the convention center next door. I really don't have a clue what the convention was about unless it really was to see how bad older women can look without being members of the red & purple hat society lol. Other people that made the list were 2 obnoxious boys that had somehow never seen strawberry pocky before and were ogling at it like it was the most amazing thing they'd ever seen. Speaking of which, I did get some strawberry pocky with real strawberry bits there. I also got some konpeito (shown in the picture :D ).

4 Comments On "1st Tally"

Anonymous Says:
March 21, 2009 at 8:17 PM

What is konpieto? And the better question, did you count them?

GreenCS Says:
March 21, 2009 at 9:34 PM

lol it's those sugary little spiky things, and now I didn't count them but I could when I open them :D.

carie Says:
March 22, 2009 at 1:17 AM

haha those candies look gooood!
where do you live?

i live in Ga, USA and allll these snooty soccer moms and preppy girls carry these fake Giraffe skin purses around. dont ask why??

So my little brother and I pretend to shoot them and we count and see who shoots the most!

anyways idk if you ever see these but we count like 20 atleast every time we go to the grocery store!!

Matthew Says:
April 2, 2009 at 8:11 PM

I want to try those random candy things.