June 5, 2009 11:41 PM

Charming and Handsome, Cutting a Rug


So I didn't realize that a trailer had come out for the Princess and the Frog until Nettles told me about it sometime last week. I had planned on posting about it last week but I've been so tied up in school work that I didn't get a chance to. It's a pretty cute little trailer. I love the fact that the princess is totally snobby like I thought she'd be; and then immediately gets what was coming to her when she kisses the "prince". Anyway, I realized that the prince looks a lot like the Dimitri from Anastasia (which reminds me that I haven't seen that movie in forever and of how good it was despite the crazy parts). Also, the huge alligator reminds me so much of the alligator from Peter Pan. I like the creepy witch-doctor, since he's a pretty crazy looking bad guy.

I'd like to say again that I'm glad that Disney is going back to classical animation since they were pretty good at it. Whatever "genius" told them that they should give it up after the terrible Home on the Range movie should be fired.

3 Comments On "Charming and Handsome, Cutting a Rug"

Anonymous Says:
June 6, 2009 at 12:33 AM

He does look a little like Dimitri. Hmmm. Anyhow, we bought Anastasia on DVD if you ever want to borrow it.

GreenCS Says:
June 7, 2009 at 1:12 AM

lol random sure maybe if I get the chance :D

Matthew Says:
June 16, 2009 at 9:35 PM

Okay, so that alligator thing looks like the one from all dogs go to heaven, and the witch doctor has a super bad stache, and of course, I am excited by the scary chubby lady saying "this gonna be good", she amuses me already.