May 15, 2009 12:53 AM

The Wisp....


I must say that the Wisp is a very cool name for a product; but when I heard it first, I didn't think tiny disposable toothbrush. Anyway, the Wisp is Colgate's newest product and it's a tiny toothbrush that doesn't require any water to use. It has a pick on one end and a little "freshening bead" in the center of the bristles. This bead is really an Ice Breakers Liquid Ice mint with a thicker shell. Of course Colgate doesn't say that their fancy freshening bead is just a stolen mint. But I had the chance of trying the Wisp for myself when I got one at Sams for free (Hurray sample day!). They're pretty cheap and they work well for not requiring toothpaste or water. They currently come in 3 flavors: cinnamon, spearmint, and peppermint. Sadly I only got to try the peppermint one, but I've had the Ice Breakers cinnamon mints and they were tasty. You can also get a coupon for 50c off by clicking here. They're the perfect gift for a friend with bad halitosis :D.

3 Comments On "The Wisp...."

Anonymous Says:
May 15, 2009 at 9:27 PM

It seems odd to have a mint made of sugary stuff for brushing your teeth.

GreenCS Says:
May 15, 2009 at 10:43 PM

I agree but like I said it's a "freshening bead" and it tastes exactly like the Ice Breakers thing but it may or may not be the exact same thing.

Matthew Says:
May 26, 2009 at 8:17 PM

Ewww, minty fresh breath, gross.