January 18, 2009 12:03 PM

How did I not post about this X-men Origins trailer?!?


Uhm, anyway there's a trailer out in theaters for X-men Origins and the long version is pretty decent. I think I only saw the short version and I'm not sure when, but when I re-watched it I realized why I didn't post about it or even remember it happening. The longer trailer has Gambit in it which is pretty cool, as well as Deadpool, Sabertooth (bleh!), The Blob (lol), and lots of other X-men that I can't name right now (some because I just don't know, and others because they just stand there in the trailer like "dur").

Anyway, the trailer says the movie is coming out May 1st, but that's probably not happening because Fox tried to mess up another X-men movie by making edits that the director strongly disapproved of. When will they learn? So now they're claiming that they're doing re-shoots because of weather conditions. I think it's because of the Watchmen lawsuit though. Even though it's all settled and Fox isn't going to be a co-distributor of the movie, they're still getting a ton of money from the suit as well as up to 8.5% of the box office revenue. So if Fox is using this money to do the X-men Origins movie some good, then I'm all for it. I just hope that they're not making stupid changes in this movie, like say killing off all the main characters just for fun.

7 Comments On "How did I not post about this X-men Origins trailer?!?"

Anonymous Says:
January 27, 2009 at 6:57 PM

Happy now? ;) But yes, I am uber pumped about the x-men movie coming out. Still kinda distressed that Emma Frost might be in it, blech, but hopefully Deadpool will make up for it!

Anonymous Says:
February 24, 2010 at 7:46 PM

good afternoon dudes. I'm really into shoes and I had been searching for that particular make. The prices as regards the sneakers were all over 220 pounds on every page. But definitively I found this locate selling them for half price. I in reality like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy those. what do you think?

Anonymous Says:
February 24, 2010 at 8:29 PM

good day dudes. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been searching for the sake of that meticulous make. The prices due to the fact that the boots are approximately 320 dollars on every page. But completely I found this area selling them for half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase those. what can you say about it?

Anonymous Says:
March 2, 2010 at 6:04 AM

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous Says:
March 15, 2010 at 11:06 PM

good day dudes. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been searching as far as something that particular model. The prices as regards the velcros are all over 210 bucks on every page. But definitively I base this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what do you think?

Anonymous Says:
March 15, 2010 at 11:38 PM

good day people. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been digging as far as something that exact brand. The prices due to the fact that the boots are around 340 bucks on every page. But finally I bring about this site selling them for half price. I exceptionally like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order them. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous Says:
March 16, 2010 at 3:11 AM

good morning bros. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging for that meticulous make. The prices for the velcros are about 190 pounds on every page. But definitively I bring about this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order those. what is your opinion?