January 31, 2010 1:58 AM

Sam Raimi and Tobey Maguire Are Full of Lies!

I'm sure you've heard that Spiderman 4 has been cancelled. It happened on the 11th, just 3 days after Tobey Maguire ensured fans that he was very hopeful for the film and that "It's all a process....It's all happening right now. It's all sort of coming together. It's very exciting to me." I find it completely ridiculous that Tobey would even give the interview about how well the film is coming together and then turn around and be like oh yeah Spiderman 4 is done now, bye! I mean sure, it might not be his fault, but wouldn't you have atleast some kind of inkling that the film was gonna die in 3 days? The good news is that they're trying to reboot it (So hopefully it doesn't suck this time around. I mean seriously wtf is up with webs coming out of his wrists?!?). Personally I hope the reboot goes over well since it's supposed to be Spidey in a highschool setting. I have high prospects for it also because it's rumored to be based on the popular Ultimate Spider-Man comic. Marc Webb (Seriously how perfect is his last name for directing a spiderman film? haha) is the new director. I hope he definitely adds to Spiderman what it actually needs, snarkiness! I'm tired of the half-witted comments of Tobey Maguire. I mean Spiderman is supposed to be sassy and a downright pain in the ass to the super villains he faces (that and occasionally make crossover characters super uncomfortable lol).

0 Comments On "Sam Raimi and Tobey Maguire Are Full of Lies!"