December 27, 2008 10:26 PM

Tim Burton's sneaky movie

So I went on Winter vacation and vacationed from posting new stuff because I'm a bad blogger lol. But, I did find a fun new thing to post about while still on vacation so here it is. While I thought Tim Burton was too busy making Alice in Wonderland, he's been making a movie called 9 as well as being directed by Wanted’s Timur Bekmambetov. It's based off of a short made by Shane Acker and it's coming out on the very appropriate date of 09-09-09. It's got these crazy little scarecrow guys and the main character's name is 9, who's voiced by Elijah Wood. You see a scarecrow labeled 10 in the trailer so there's at least that many of them (unless imdb's scarce information that only shows numbers 7, 5, 9, 6, 1, & 2 is correct. There should be more about it considering it's less than a year away. I'm still surprised that I haven't heard anything about this movie until now.) that were created by some unknown person. Anyway, 9 is supposed to save the destroyed world. The trailer shows some sweet animation and I'm sure it'll be entertaining since Tim Burton is usually good with creepy little critters. I hunted down the short so you could watch it as well. There's this cool machine-skellie dinosaur cat thing if nothing else. Enjoy :D .

Here's the short.

Here's the trailer for the movie.

1 comments:

Anonymous Says:
January 28, 2009 at 6:34 PM

Can I just say that I get more and more excited about this movie without any new information? I'm not sure why, but... yay!