October 11, 2009 2:18 PM

Andy is All Grown Up

I meant to post this trailer for Toy Story 3 yesterday, but I'm sick now. The trailer shows that Andy is actually leaving for college now, and so the toys start freaking out. It looks like they get donated to a daycare or something since they are being nommed on by toddlers. I love it when they reset Buzz so that he's not only obnoxious, but also speaks only in Spanish. Overall looks like a good movie to me. I'd post more but like I said, I'm dying.

[Edit: Cinema Blend has removed this video until Monday since Disney whined at them. Not so sure what's so special about it being allowed to be viewed on Monday vs. today but when Disney whines at you, you listen I guess. If you didn't see it I'd advise hunting through Youtube, but I'm sure any videos are going to be deleted almost as soon as their posted. Make sure to come watch it here tomorrow!]

1 comments:

Anonymous Says:
October 11, 2009 at 4:19 PM

Ah, lolz... Not that we can't use essentially the same plot over and over, but it still looks like it might be entertaining.