September 24, 2008 4:45 PM

Jim and Pam are back tomorrow

Hooray the Office premieres tomorrow at 9 with a 1-hour episode. The episode is supposed to be called "Weight Loss" according to NBC. It says that all of the branch members become obsessed with their weight (although I wouldn't think Jim would get into the craze, he'd probably just make fun of the rest of them as well as trying to psych out Dwight of course) and start to diet like crazy because of a weight loss initiative from Dunder Mifflin. That sounds like a really entertaining episode full of Kevin goodness haha. I can't wait to see how crazy Dwight gets over trying to lose weight either. Angela is already tiny enough so I'm sure she'll just be snooty to everyone else (especially Phyllis) and I'm sure Stanley will be as sarcastic as ever. Hopefully Michael doesn't try and make everyone go anorexic but that would be something he would actually do. Oh yeah, in other Office news; Amy Poehler confirmed that she was going to be starring on the Office spin-off last week, as soon as she returns from her maternity leave that is. I hope it ends up being just as good as the Office but I hope none of the current cast have to leave the show for the spin-off.



Also in other news, I got my new motherboard, so here I am crossing my fingers that my computer will be fixed tonight. I'm seriously going to be sad if it's not, //wrists sad lol jk :P .

0 Comments On "Jim and Pam are back tomorrow"