September 4, 2008 10:05 AM

Jealous of Australians

So today was the day that Spore was supposed to be available to Australia but the stores there started selling it on Monday. Boo I say! We don't get to see Spore until Sunday and they've already been playing for 3 days. Also, Europe and Japan are supposed to get the game tomorrow. I really hope my power supply gets back before Sunday, but knowing my luck it won't. Either that or something else will be broken in my computer :( .

From what I've read, Spore has been receiving good reviews, but not as good as expected. I guess that sometimes happens when things get a little too much hype. I've also heard that the built-in creatures are a lot less exciting than user-created ones. This isn't a shocker since people have been buying up the Creature Creator since it became available. I'm really excited for the cell stage though because I've played a simple flash version of it already. The flash game was addicting enough. It was fun just to see your cell grow longer and gain more body parts as you ate things. I'll probably write about it once I get to play the full version. Can't wait until Sunday!
[caption id="attachment_836" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="He's a swimmer!"]He's a swimmer![/caption]
[Edit: Here's the amazing flash game I was talking about and here's a pretty cool flash version of the DS Spore Creature Creator.]

0 Comments On "Jealous of Australians"