August 16, 2008 11:22 AM

Deliciousness :P


I had planned to have a special post today but while I was playing around with Gimp yesterday it froze up and lost my drawing :( .  I'll probably get the chance to work on it later today but until then here's something fun to look at.

Ok so in case you couldn't tell I haven't had lunch yet.  I was stumbling and found some really awesome looking food and that's what I'm going to use to replace my lost drawing :( .

Anyways the first is this amazing cake.  It's called "... Sour Cream-Chocolate Cake with Peanut Butter Frosting and Chocolate Peanut Butter Glaze, though it is actually a Sour Cream-Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Peanut Butter Frosting and Chocolate Peanut Butter Glaze, but all you really need to know is that if you know a chocolate-and-peanut-butter lover, you must make this cake,"-smittenkitchen. This cake looks absolutely amazing and considering it's a cream cheese cake it probably tastes amazing too.


Next a chocolate chip cookie from Levain Bakery. I found it on Cookie Madness. It makes me want chocolate chip cookies really really bad. In the review it says that the thickest part of the cookie was close to an inch and a half. That's an amazing cookie plus the fact that it looks fresh and melty *drool*. If I ever go to New York I'll have to hit that place up definitely. Even though they have cookies by mail I doubt they'd be that good after sitting in the mail. Plus it looks like they're really expensive. For just 4 cookies it's $22 whoa! It says that amounts to almost 2 lbs. so I guess it's worth it.


[caption id="attachment_729" align="alignright" width="300" caption="I choose you Pikachu!"]I choose you Pikachu![/caption]Yay I love sushi, well veggie sushi anyways. I like the ones with avocado a lot. I found this site with 8 pieces of sushi art :D . Check out the site for yourself because it's got some more fun sushi pictures including 2 pictures of dragon/caterpillar rolls yay! That koala is super cute too!


Next, Pacman sugar cookies! Omg they are so cute haha. I would make these all the time. Maybe I should look for that ghost cookie cutter. Apparently guinea pigs love them too; if you check out the site you'll see it haha. I mean who doesn't like sugar cookies? :D


I think that's enough food surfing for now otherwise I'm going to die of hunger pangs! Hope you enjoyed the list. I might have to make food the regular Saturday topic ;) .

0 Comments On "Deliciousness :P"