July 23, 2008 6:43 PM

What do Iron Man, Thor, and Captain America all have in common?


So I was thinking about that Watchmen movie coming out and I was like when’s Marvel gonna have their next movie? Aha look what I found! It appears that an Iron Man 2 is already in the making (what a creative title lol). It’s supposed to be coming out on April 30, 2010. So it’s still awhile off but I’m definitely looking forward to it.

Thor is supposed to be coming out slightly later in the year. According to Wikipedia Stan Lee made Thor shortly after creating the Hulk in the hopes of making a stronger super hero seeing as how he was a god instead of a human. I think it’s cooler when super heroes actually have skills versus brute strength though:).

Captain America is coming out in 2011. Now by adding the Hulk, let’s think, what do all 4 of these super heroes have in common? They’re all members of the Avengers. I’m positive that will be Marvel’s response to the Watchmen. This also makes a lot of sense seeing as how the list of new Avengers includes Spiderman and Wolverine. I mean Wolverine is getting his own movie with a date set for May 1, 2009. It’s going to be a very big build-up before Avengers which I’m betting will make it more popular than the Dark Knight. But that’s just me.

Anyways I'd just like to thank you guys for making today have more than 100 views! :D

0 Comments On "What do Iron Man, Thor, and Captain America all have in common?"